TPC Group, LyondellBasell, Braskem, Pinnacle Polymers, Borealis, SABIC, Westlake Chemical, OxyChem, Shintech, Formosa, Huntsman, Covestro, DL Chemical, Kraton, BASF, Sanyo Chemical, Arkema, Air Products, Hexpol, Hextar Global, Petronas, Showa Denko, SIBUR, TAIF, SK Innovation, Dow, Reliance Industries, Baker Hughes, Phillips 66, PetroChina, Petrobras, Henkel, Pregis, Evian, Cummins, Doosan Fuel Cell, Talon International, Ford, PKN Orlen, Maersk, Methanex, Southern Chemical, Natgasoline, Celanese, Mitsui Chemicals, CATL, Millenium Chemical, Hexion, KPX Chemical, Jiangsu Sailboat, Linde, Mitsubishi Chemical, Braskem Idesa, Pemex, Nama Chemicals, Aramco, Petro Rabigh, Sherwin-Williams, PPG, Axalta, Akzo-Nobel, Nouryon, Lotte Chemical, AOC Resins, Trinseo, Stellantis, Ineos, Chem One, Albemarle, BPCL, GSFC, IMCD, Jinneng Chemical, Kemira, Kureha, Apollo Global, Sumitomo, Archroma, Solvay, OQ, McDermott, Navigator Gas, ExxonMobil, Evonik, Altivia, Lanxess, Olin, Vertellus, Chemtrade, Polynt, Teknor Apex, Arca Recycling, ArcelorMittal, Carlyle Group, Calpers, Carbios, GM, Bed Bath & Beyond, Nestle, Repsol, Versalis, Air Liquide, TotalEnergies, Enbridge, Primobius, Danimer Scientific, Origin Materials, Gevo, bp, Delta Air Lines, Boeing, BHP Group, Shell
C-MACC Sunday Thematic & Weekly Recap 86
Deck The Halls With Less Than Last Year, Fa La La La La La La La!
- UK truck driver shortages and gasoline supply issues may be a precursor to broader panic/product hoarding that would add to tensions in the US and Europe.
- The US is also short of truck drivers (60,000) during a period when freight is struggling to move from congested ports – holiday buying will add more stress.
- Rising prices for low-cost goods, partly due to freight costs, may encourage pre-buying for the holidays for many goods – toys, decorations, furniture, electronics.
- Higher global energy costs, such as natural gas, will likely add to manufactured product inflation and shortage fears, especially given numerous production cuts.
- US chemicals/plastics prices benefit from multiple support elements near term, deeming a price collapse unlikely. Cost-led margin pressure has increased recently.
Last week we discussed 28 Chemicals and related products and 113 Companies.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams