Plastics, PVC, PP, PE, PU, PC, PS, PET, Minerals, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen, Natural Gas/NGLs, Crude/Naphtha, Renewable Energy, Solar, Wind, Hydro, Nuclear, Coal, Ammonia, RNG
Nutrien, CF Industries, LSB Industries, Koch Fertilizer, Yara, Oxy, Westlake, Shin-Etsu, Orbia, Formosa Plastics, Chemours, Petronas Chemical Group, OCI, Brenntag, Univar, SK Innovation, Braskem, Arxada, Pilbara Minerals, Maire Tecnimont, BP, Ineos, Chevron, ConocoPhiliips, Enterprise Products, Freeport LNG, Engie, PKN Orlen, SABIC, Aramco, Nouryon, Livent, Elementis, Manali Petrochemicals, American Arcyl, Woodside, Meridian, Covestro, Honeywell, AkzoNobel, Nabaltec, Mitsubishi Chemical, Umicore, LG Chem, Issaquena Green Power, Net Power, Neom, Shell, Orizon, Compass Minerals, Albemarle, Ganfeng Lithium, Glencore, Freeport-McMoRan, AdvanSix, Celanese, BASF, Dow, Huntsman, ExxonMobil, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Johnson Matthey, DSM, Azelis, Clariant, Evonik, Petrobras, Anellotech, Babcock & Wilcox, Chart Industries, Sempra, Enbridge, Olin, Chlorum, OMV, Ashta Chemicals, Sasol, TC Energy, Ube, Valero, Repsol, TotalEnergies, Cepsa, Posco Group, Ford, Tesla, Carlyle, Blackstone, JERA, Kroger, Amazon, Walmart
C-MACC Sunday Thematic & Weekly Recap 146
After Decades Of Trials & Errors, We Have It Right – Macro & Speed
- C-MACC provides consistent, relevant research on chemicals and associated sectors, enabling clients to make more informed investment decisions
- Our research process combines the best practices of the C-MACC founders – one geared by deep industry knowledge, the other by ongoing market awareness.
- While investment advice is not our “day job” at C-MACC, there is a growing appreciation from our global investor clients toward our work, and we discuss why.
- We discuss economic activity slowing and inventory drawdowns in some chains. What the steady state looks like in 2023 is yet to be seen – we remain cautious.
- The incentive to increase US ethylene production continues, despite oversupply, and we discuss why the upcoming chemical profit cycle will vary from most views.
Last week we discussed 21 Chemicals and related products and 92 Companies.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams