Plastics, PVC, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, PU, PC, PET, Critical Minerals, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen, Natural Gas/NGLs, Crude/Naphtha, Ethylene, Benzene, Propylene, Lithium, Wind, Diesel, Nickel, Cobalt, Aluminum, Styrene, Nuclear, Hydro, SAF, Renewable Fuel
Dow, LyondellBasell, ExxonMobil, Ineos, PPG, Pinnacle Polymers, Henkel, Air Products, Huntsman, Braskem Idesa, SABIC, Advanced Petrochemical, Chemanol, Oxy, Aramco, Chevron, Shell, Valvoline, Solvay, Sibur, Marubeni, BASF, Cargill, Kemira, Petro Rabigh, Bachem, Nippon Shokubai, Neom Green Hydrogen, Sempra, Range Resources, Tourmaline, ADNOC, Vitol, Eni, Osaka Gas, Santos, Mittal, QatarEnergy, Pertamina, TotalEnergies, Repsol, Sulzer, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Westlake, Nova Chemicals, Kuwait Petroleum Corp., Black & Veatch, Brenntag, Alpek, Ag Growth International, Elementis, Equinor, Baker Hughes, OQ Chemicals, Petrobras, EDF, GE, Perma-Pipe, Givaudan, Symrise, DSM, BP, Rivian, OMV, Volkswagen, Rondo Energy, Fisker, New Hope, Walmart, World Bank, Talos, CATL, Albemarle, Tesla, Livent, SQM, Ford, GM, Plug Power, Bloom Energy, Evonik, Covestro, Invista, Enterprise Products, Arlanxeo, Constellation Energy Co., EverWind, Aker Carbon Capture, Palantir, Coolbrook, Technip, Zachry, Berry Plastics, HIF, Marathon Petroleum, 1PointFive, LSI Industries, Eastman, Element Solutions, Silfab Solar, Strategic Biofuels, Pemex, Issaquena Green Power, Navigator Holdings, Grenergy, X-Energy, Tree Energy, HIF Global, Oriental Energy, SK Materials, 8 Rivers, S-Oil, NuScale, Scale Microgrid, Sorcia Minerals, Freeport LNG, SSE Thermal, JERA, CNOOC, Kronos, Superior Drilling, Bechtel, GAF Energy, Nabaltec, Trinity Industries
C-MACC Sunday Thematic & Weekly Recap 159
Another spike in commodity prices in 2023/2024? CERA Recap
- Our meetings at-and-around CERAWeek covered many energy and associated industries and reflected one clear theme: all agree change is coming in energy.
- While ambitions are high, roadblocks and bottlenecks are significant and range from permitting to finance in addition to necessary new technology evolution.
- Oil and gas are here to stay for a while, and the focus should be on making their use cleaner while we still need them – again, there was broad consensus.
- Energy security and equity have become equally important debates over the last year – and we see a “new” World Bank playing a much greater role in equity.
- Otherwise, we look at more reasons to be worried about the chemical cycle – momentum to soak up hydrocarbons and off-cycle large investments progressing.
Last week we discussed 28 Chemicals and Related Products and 125 Companies.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams