C-MACC Weekly “CRETER” (Climate etc.)
Always Something There To Remind Me – The Critics Have It Easy
- With most energy transition and sustainability strategies dependent on untested technologies and debatable science, someone always says you are wrong.
- The second chart below shows potential progress for the UK by 2035 and looks very ambitious/impressive, yet the country is accused of not doing enough daily.
- Actions speak volumes, and many corporates are encouraging stakeholders to watch what they do as much as what they say, but actions are slow and slowing.
- The exception would be EVs, where activity is picking up daily, and despite its market lead today, Tesla’s years of dominance are likely numbered.
- Otherwise, we worry about the recycled plastics fire and its repercussions, we look at agricultural CO2, and how to get to “green” with project lifecycle analysis.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams