Job PostingC-MACC Sales and Marketing Associate
C-MACC is a relatively new consulting company – focused in the chemical and associated industries. After a successful first year (despite the challenges of the Pandemic), C-MACC is looking to expand on a couple of fronts, one of which is to improve and enhance its current sales and marketing efforts. C-MACC has a robust product offering and hundreds of prospective clients both within the US and overseas and we are seeking a sales and marketing associate who can help identify and develop leads and assist overall with the sales and marketing effort.
- Client mapping – taking diverse sets of client lead identification data and creating a map of individuals at each prospect client – a marketing plan/approach for each company
- Adding further to this list as required
- Client introduction – getting to a point where a meeting is agreed between the right decision makers at the prospect and one of the C-MACC principals
- Maintaining detailed records of client and potential client interactions and ensuring that all agreed follow-ups are completed
- Client follow-up and management – making sure that all necessary follow-ups with prospective and existing clients are completed in a timely manner
- Managing the C-MACC partners calendars with respect to meeting existing and prospective clients.
- Maintaining the C-MACC website and LinkedIn and Twitter profiles – updating as needed.
- Assist with broader marketing and branding opportunities.
- Determination, character and communication skills are most important – more so than education or prior experience. We will look for these qualities first in any candidate.
- Additional Preferences
- College degree
- Past sales or marketing experience
- Fluency in English
- Based in Houston - initially WFH but should expect to be office based within 6-9 months
- Legally qualified to work in the US
Base plus success based bonus.