C-MACC Weekly “CRETER” (Climate etc.)
Land Of Confusion: Absent Aligned Oversight We’re Doomed!
- COP26 meeting will be critical in getting alignment based on practical options.
- IEA issues a roadmap to 2050 but fails to consider materials inflation adequately.
- The IEA view deems the Biden 2030 emission targets as unlikely even with CCS.
- More debate on plastic recycling – packagers increasingly consider alternatives.
- Resistance to CCS may delay 2030 goals – LNG appears as the likely US pioneers.
See PDF below for all charts