Daily Chemical Reaction
Hyperactive – Business Updates Positive, Price Hike Efforts Persist, Production Notices Mixed By Region
- This research report discusses the risk of an overreaction among chemical producers to tight supply chains and mixed global availability by region that could result in a profit hangover ahead for some major product chains.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Ashland, Dow, Sekisui Chemical, Sinopec, Wacker, & other price & business news).
- Broadly demand indicators remain robust. US refinery operating rates and North American chemical rail traffic increase WoW.
- We find numerous ESG announcements worth note, particularly noting updates in green methanol, bio-plastics, & an e-cracker development.
- We note numerous other pertinent chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams