Daily Chemical Reaction
- This research report discusses recent developments in Asia ethylene values and multiple business updates, including H.B. Fuller 2Q results. Commodity prices are moderating, but benefits for derivative producers will mostly lag.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Dow, H.B. Fuller, BASF, Sinopec, Reliance, Celanese, & other price & business news).
- Sector demand indicators broadly remain robust. US refinery operating rates and North American chemical rail traffic both decrease WoW.
- We find numerous ESG announcements worth mention, ranging from a carbon capture project in Scotland to Schlumberger zero-emission goals.
- We note numerous other pertinent chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams