Daily Chemical Reaction
Won’t Get Fooled Again – Lingering Supply Chain Concerns To Work In Favor Of 2H21 Price Support
- This research report highlights several variables working to keep US commodity chemical values from collapse in 2H21. Demand remains robust, and concern with supply sourcing abilities remains well above-average.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Henkel, Solvay, Univar, Air Liquide, BASF, Sipchem, & other price & business news).
- Sector demand indicators broadly remain healthy, and we flag takeaways from recent Nike, FedEx, and Kansas City Fed updates worth notice.
- We find numerous ESG announcements worth mention, ranging from carbon capture initiatives to chemical producer Capex notices in this area.
- We note numerous other pertinent chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams