Daily Chemical Reaction
A Pain In The Gas – US Natural Gas & NGL Values In Focus Amid Inflation, Greater Chemical Production
- This research report highlights recent developments in US petrochemical production costs. We add to our views from earlier this week to focus on natural gas/NGL values that enter 3Q21 in many cases at 2021 highs.
- We highlight pertinent sector corporate updates (e.g., Dow, Kiri Industries, Celanese, OQ Chemicals, DuPont & other price & business news).
- Sector demand indicators remain robust, but supply chain issues remain significant per multiple sector reports and economic postings.
- We find numerous ESG announcements worth mention, ranging from the push to recycle plastic toys to multiple items in the carbon capture arena.
- We note numerous other pertinent chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams