Daily Chemical Reaction
Come Together – Corporate Strategic Moves Pick Up, Supply Chain Woes Persist, Demand Stays Robust
- This research report flags recent chemical sector strategic moves that show producers increasing investments to enhance their product portfolios. Given elevated FCF and healthy balance sheets, we foresee more M&A ahead.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Enterprise, Nova, Olin, Formosa, PetroChina, GM & other price & business news).
- Manufacturer momentum is positive in most areas as demand strength is outweighing supply chain woes. Autos is likely an example exception in 3Q21.
- We find numerous ESG items and announcements worth mention, ranging from EU carbon prices at a record high to the Shell green hydrogen start-up.
- We note numerous other pertinent chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams