Daily Chemical Reaction
No Sleep Till Brooklyn – C-MACC Meetings In NYC Ongoing; Methanol Outages Hit, Sector Trends Noted
- C-MACC discussions with corporates and sector investors in NYC and Connecticut will continue through the end of this week. Contact us for details.
- Higher feedstock costs and production issues in Western markets ring in support of some commodity values, such as methanol. We provide updates.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Brenntag, OCI, Air Products, PTTGC, Sasol, Orion Eng. Carbons, & other items).
- We find varied ESG items worth considering, ranging from numerous corporate ESG initiative updates to general climate trend discussions.
- We note numerous other pertinent chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams