Daily Chemical Reaction
- Global chemical markets remain notably out of balance, with lengthening supplies in Asia occurring alongside still tight conditions in the US. We discuss a number of commodity indicators supporting our 2H21 business trend views.
- We discuss a number of downstream findings, ranging from the Ford move to push customers online to business updates from Walmart and Home Depot.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Navigator Gas, Kaneka, Galaxy Surfactants, BHP, Reliance, Indorama, & other items).
- We find varied ESG items worth considering, ranging from numerous corporate ESG initiative updates to general climate trend discussions.
- We note numerous other pertinent chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams