Daily Chemical Reaction
- USGC propane values have surged higher relative to USGC ethane during the past nine months. This report discusses the market setting and its impact on derivative product markets in 2H21 that will reflect mixed sector benefits.
- We discuss takeaways from retailer updates from Lowe’s and Target.
- We flag pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Braskem, Nexeo Plastics, Dow, Indorama, Linde, Yokohama Rubber, Sabic & other items).
- We find varied ESG items worth consideration, ranging from several corporate ESG initiative updates to recent movements in EU carbon values.
- We note numerous other pertinent chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams