Daily Chemical Reaction
- We find the global commodity chemical market setting in favor of elevated Western prices relative to Asia. We highlight the recent uptick in natural gas, logistical issues, and firm demand support this global price setting for now.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., BASF, H.B. Fuller, Gevo, JSR, Lummus, Flux Energy, Honeywell & other news).
- We compare US total rail traffic to US chemical rail traffic, flag several relevant consumer demand statistics, and discuss commodity chemical trends.
- We flag several ESG items worth mention, ranging from multiple sector initiative updates to our latest ESG research discussing carbon markets.
- We note numerous other relevant chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams