C-MACC Weekly “CRETER” (Climate etc.)
Power To The People – But Clean Energy, And Industry Wants It Too
- The inflation in power prices around the world highlights both the growth in power demand – partly because of EV adoption and investment shortfalls.
- Many of the proposed industrial investments to address fuel needs and plastic waste require renewable fuel to meet promised carbon goals.
- Opportunities exist for creative ways to find low carbon power, and we expect industrial consumers to sponsor projects, even if costs may be higher than current.
- Related to these issues, we look at European energy and power challenges and the cost of chasing the less reliable wind and solar power too quickly.
- Otherwise, we look at recycling collection challenges and pricing implications, carbon prices, collaborations, and investment locations based on regulation.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams