Daily Chemical Reaction
- C-MACC Co-founder, Graham Copley, will be in Europe for client meetings next week, and its other co-founder, Cooley May, will finish his meetings at WPC today. Contact us for details.
- US natural gas prices fell more than Brent Crude this week, and related chemical feedstock price movements reflect a steepening global cost curve in favor of North American producers.
- We highlight significant weakness in Chinese lithium prices relative to recent trends in other C-MACC critical minerals index components and global PE and PP production rate outlooks.
- We discuss the commerciality of low-carbon hydrogen, views on water demand and usage in clean energy applications, and considerable challenges facing the EC green deal industrial plan.
- We highlight views that we are yet to see the “worst” impact from recent interest rate hikes, US Dollar movements relative to major foreign currencies, and the latest Eurozone PMI posting.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams