Daily Chemical Reaction
- Supply chain issues continue to hold our attention as the driver of Western premium prices amid still strong global demand indicators. We discuss recent trends in lumber and commodity chemical prices at the mid-point of 3Q21.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Indorama, Inter Pipeline, Mitsui Chemicals, Sinopec, Petro Rabigh, & other items).
- We find numerous ESG items worth mentioning, ranging from recycled plastic price strength to a lack of wind hindering Wind firm 2Q results.
- We highlight our latest ESG weekly research; we highlight our multi-client initiative on carbon abatement in conjunction with the Power Research Group.
- We note numerous other pertinent chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams