Daily Chemical Reaction
- USGC ethylene cracker co-product values reflect a historic premium on average with Asia. We foresee a likely decline in the price difference between these regions holding mixed benefits for sector participants and discuss why.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Trinseo, BASF, SABIC, Lanxess, OxyChem, Element Solutions & other news).
- We flag US refinery utilization, US chemical rail traffic, vehicle production cuts, and other indicators implying far from normal supply chain health.
- We flag several ESG items worth noting, ranging from solar developments and global carbon reduction initiative updates. We also highlight our ESG weekly research discussing the need for cohesive government climate policies.
- We note numerous other relevant chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams