Daily Chemical Reaction
Panic Attacks In Paradise – Chemical Sector Strategic Activity Rises, Sub-Sector Equity Trends Diverge
- Western commodity chemical industry profitability remains near historic highs, but equity performance in this subsector has underperformed. We discuss chemical sector equity performance and corporate strategic activity.
- We discuss pertinent chemical sector updates (e.g., Hexion, Henkel, LG Chemical, ExxonMobil, Satorp, Worley, Idemitsu, Cheniere, & others).
- We note relevant ESG items worth notice, ranging from updates across several chemical sub-sectors to the fund flows targeting the global energy transition. We also highlight our weekly ESG thematic published in LINK.
- This report highlights our Thematic, Waiting For The Big One – Is A Chemical Mega-Cycle Ahead? discussing chemical sector Capex trends.
- We discuss numerous other pertinent chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams