C-MACC Weekly “CRETER” (Climate etc.)
A Cheap Hydrogen Truck Test & Money In The Wrong Pockets
- Industrial gas companies use hub and spoke distribution models and have low-cost hydrogen, suggesting the Air Products hydrogen truck initiative is low risk.
- If the Air Products initiative is successful, copy-cats will likely follow – Air Products will benefit as a leader in hydrogen supply and distribution by being first.
- Blue hydrogen is the near-term answer, despite how skeptics feel, and net-zero goals will face significant challenges without it and more large-scale CCS.
- We look at focused ESG private equity funds to add to the SPACs, concluding that the money appears misplaced as it focuses on technology rather than scale.
- We look again at the challenges facing the SEC as the regulator attempts to bring some order to the many aspects of ESG disclosures – corporate and fund manager
See PDF below for all charts