Daily Chemical Reaction
- Strong domestic ethylene derivative demand coupled with supply chain constraints and production issues have worked to spur USGC prices (& margins) to multi-year highs. We discuss the scramble for available ethylene.
- We are meeting Sinopec for lunch today in Houston, TX, and we welcome incoming client questions for the company.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Hanwha Solutions, SK Innovation, Lanxess, Hexion, Toray, Tosoh, & other items).
- We find varied ESG items worth consideration, ranging from several corporate ESG initiative updates to recent movements in EU carbon values.
- We note numerous other pertinent chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams