Daily Chemical Reaction
- Global petrochemical feedstock trends highlight a flatter cost curve. We discuss weakness in Asia co-product credits amid global supply-chain issues and how the actual production cost curve is steeper than it first appears.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Covestro, Braskem, SQM, Sherwin-Williams, Evonik, Wacker, PTTGC, & other items).
- We find numerous ESG items worth mentioning, ranging from large-scale battery storage developments to multiple clean energy technology updates.
- We highlight our latest ESG weekly research; we highlight our multi-client initiative on carbon abatement in conjunction with the Power Research Group.
- We note numerous other pertinent chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams