Daily Chemical Reaction
I Get A Kick Out Of You – USGC Storm Risk Rises, A Major Factor In Favor Of US Premium Price Support
- A major USGC storm impacting petrochemical production is a risk factor facing US (and global) markets. We discuss a USGC storm development and the likely need for US production problems to support domestic premiums.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Ganfeng, Nayara Energy, PetroChina, PTTGC, Lubrizol, Phillips 66 & other news).
- We highlight US refinery utilization, US chemical rail traffic, global freight rate, and other indicators suggesting far from normal supply chain health.
- We flag several ESG items worth note, ranging from a view of food-grade recycling capacity by global region to several carbon initiative updates. We also highlight our ESG weekly research discussing new ventures in this area.
- We note numerous other relevant chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams