Plastics, PVC, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, PU, PC, PET, Critical Minerals, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen, Natural Gas/NGLs, Crude/Naphtha, Ammonia, Lithium, Batteries, Steel, Carbon, Carbon Black, Renewable Power (Hydro, Wind, Solar), Nuclear Power, Syngas, Waste, SAF, Biofuels, Fertilizer, Urea, UAN, Hydrocarbons, Butadiene
Dow, LyondellBasell, ExxonMobil, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Westlake, Oxy, Nova Chemicals, Olin, Shin-Etsu, Formosa Plastics, Chevron, Ecovyst, CF Industries, Ingevity, Indorama Ventures, SABIC, Croda, Solvay, Nippon Shokubai, Nouryon, Chemanol, Saudi Kayan, PKN Orlen, Evonik, Core Lithium, Mitsubishi Chemical, Golden Agri Resources, Air Liquide, Vencorex, PTTGC, PPG, ChemDirect, North American Helium, Excelerate Energy, Venture Global, SK Materials, EOG, Pemex, Uniper, BP, Pioneer, Britishvolt, Nikola, Li-Cycle, X-Energy, Braskem, NuScale Power, Fulcrum Bioenergy, Climeworks, Aqualung Carbon Capture, Denbury, CarbonFree, LSB Industries, Lotte Chemical, BASF, Origin Materials, Shell, TotalEnergies, OMV, Huntsman, Nel, Clariter, Synthomer, Solenis, Kolb, Archroma, IMCD, Yulong Petrochemical, Neste, Ecopetrol, Honeywell, Enviva, Viridi, New Fortress, Dollar Tree, Donaldson, Kohl’s, Heelstone Renewable Energy, Rogers Corp., Clean Harbors, Invista, Formosa Petrochemical, Sinopec, LG Chem, Goodyear, TPC Group, Aramco, Arlanxeo, INEOS, Versalis, Bridgestone, H.B. Fuller, Clariant, Covestro, Braskem Idesa, Petrobras, DAK Americas, KBR Technology, Linde, Suncor, Baytex, Oneok, Sempra, Tellurian, Azelis, Plug Power, Marubeni, Array Technologies, Bloom Energy, US Steel, Westinghouse, SQM, Pilbara, Albemarle, Ganfeng, Livent, Glencore, Umicore, Freeport-McMoRan, Tesla, CATL, Celanese, Ascend, Sumitomo, Iberdrola, EIG, Repsol, Yansab, Perstorp, AVANGRID, Cepsa, Enbridge, Viridis Chemical, Agrivoltaics, Toyoda Gosei, Equinor
C-MACC Sunday Thematic & Weekly Recap 158
Que SERA CERA! Energy & Transition Players Ready For Debate!
- Both C-MACC co-founders will attend CERAWeek. Our initial view of the agenda suggests a heavy focus on energy transition, but other relevant themes are present.
- Following a year of high energy prices, record profits for many, and discussions around energy security as much as energy transition – unknowns dominate.
- We are most interested to hear what energy producers plan to do with surplus hydrocarbons as transport fuel demand declines – will it be more chemicals?
- Many of our meetings at CERA will also focus on our run-of-river hydropower project on the MS river – it could develop to be the largest of its kind globally.
- Otherwise, this week we discussed relevant commodity movements, put forth our view that deglobalization is bad for climate change, and other relevant themes.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams