Daily Chemical Reaction
I Just Can’t Get Enough – Global Material Shortages Become More Pronounced, Mixed Sub-Sector Impacts
- We highlight a few industry findings highlighting raw material shortages in a few key global markets. This report discusses several key industry trends that has created a mosaic of support factors for chemical price inflation.
- We highlight pertinent chemical sector corporate updates (e.g., Albemarle, IMCD, Jinneng Chemical, LyondellBasell, Mitsubishi Chem. & other news).
- We compare US total rail traffic to US chemical rail traffic, flag several relevant consumer demand statistics, and discuss commodity chemical trends.
- We flag several ESG items worth mention, ranging from multiple sector initiative updates to our latest ESG research discussing carbon markets.
- We note numerous other relevant chemical sector items in this report.
See PDF below for all charts, tables and diagrams